10 Signs That You Are Ready To Meet The Love Of Your Life!
Like most of the girls that has just finished college I have been partying like crazy and been in long and really short term relationships. I was never the girl that wanted to be with someone in order to feel safe and have fun, whenever I was alone I was just enjoying my loneliness and partying with my girlfriends. But as years was passing by I felt the need to find the love of my life, the question now was if I was ready to meet the love of my life? After spending months analysing if I had reached this point I have concluded that these are the 10 Signs That indicates That You Are Ready To Meet The Love Of Your Life!
- You have grown up. You have come to a point where you have made peace with yourself. You know who you are and what you want from life and you do not need someone to fill these basic needs, you are a happy person and you feel that a partner would complete you in a different level.
- You are tired of partying. You have been partying like crazy for ever and although you were a party animal in the past you feel that you do not want to continue this life cause it does not make you happy any more. You will always remember with love all the amazing nights that you have spent with your friends and you are one of the luckiest people in the world for having such experience but you feel that you need something different from your life, you want to communicate more than partying.
- You know what you do not want from your partner. As we are growing up one thing is for sure, we come to a point that we may not be absolutely sure of what we want from our partner but we definitely know what we can not stand from them. As soon as we identify such behaviour we know that the end is really close.
- You are selfish, but in a good way. You know when to prioritize your needs and wants and when to leave space for your partner and follow his needs. You know now that in order to make your partner happy you first have to be happy and in order to do that you need to take care of yourself. But you also now know that in order for your partner to be happy you need to provide him with the same space as well.
- You are not trying to change anyone. In the past you have caught yourself imagining how amazing your partner would be if he changed some things of himself. Because of that you have wasted all these time for nothing, it was a wrong thought in the first place. But now you know that you need to accept people for who they are and love them for that.
- You are emotionally available. You feel ready to love and be loved and you are willing to try with everything that you have in order to have a beautiful, lovely amazing, life together. Now you are ready to meet the love of your life and you know it, you are willing to leave the life as you knew it till now in order to welcome a different one and hopefully a happier one.
- You are a good listener. In the past whenever you were arguing with your boyfriends this line was coming in the surface “You are not listening”, but you could not understand why they kept telling the same thing different people. But a day came where you realised that you were arguing over the same thing with different people, you did not want to hear their version you just let them speak in order for you to say what you wanted. Then you realised how wrong you were but now you are a different person more complete and you know how to listen to people.
- You know how to apologise. You remember that when you were young you just couldn’t say the “S” word. So small and yet so difficult to say, but this belongs to the past, now you are a different person that knows how to apologise when you are wrong.
- You can communicate, and by saying that we mean that you can communicate in a productive way. You are not afraid to be crystal clear with your partner and you want him to do the same. Your goal is to be open and short things out in the best way that you can. If you did not like something in your partners behaviour you want to discuss it with him and leave it behind you and on the other hand you want the same from him.
- You are feeling grateful. You are happy and grateful with what you have in your life. You are appreciating your partner and you know that you can not take him for granted. You know that you need to work for the benefit of your relationship otherwise everything can be unstable.
If you are not ready yet to meet the love of your life please do not by stressed and take your time. Love comes when you least expect it and it would be best if we are ready to welcome it.